This calculator will help you to determine how much house you can afford and/or qualify for.
Complete or change the entry fields in the "Input" column of all three sections. The calculator will automatically recalculate anytime you press the Tab key after making a change to an input field.
1. This is a simplified mortgage calculator and should be used for general information purposes only.
2. Qualification is subject to approved credit. Please speak with one of our mortgage professionals in assisting you with your qualifying.
3. If your Downpayment is less than 20% the loan will have to be insured. Insurance premiums are charged at loan initiation and can vary depending upon the Insurer used and the amount of your Downpayment. Your down payment can be as little as 5% down.
4. You should allow for closing costs approximately 1.5% of the Pruchase Price over and above the amount of your Downpayment.
5. The term of your loan will normally not equal your desired Amortization Period and as a result your Interest Rate will likely change during the Amortization Period. This will impact the amount of your Principal and Interest payment over the life of the loan.
6. On purchases with less than 20% down payment, maximum amortization is 25 years. For purchase with 20% or greater down payment, 30 years amortization is available.
7. This program is qualifying assuming a credit beacon score of 680 or higher allowing for 39% GDS and 44% TDS maximum. For consumers with a credit beacon score under 680, maximum debt ratios are 35% GDS and 42% TDS.